Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Into the Groove

The new school year is officially not new any more: I'm into at least unit two in all my classes.

Last week I received my National Board box and my Key Curriculum Press software (Fathom) on the same day as Back to School Night. My husband didn't understand what was so exciting about that.

This week is all about Homecoming. The dance is on Saturday, so my junior class officers (the three lovely ladies who happen to be in my first period) are a bit stressed. Thank goodness for great parents who can help us out. Thankfully there isn't a home football game this week, so they don't have to worry about the snack bar too. I will be glad when it is over because then they'll have spare brain cells for their math class! It also means I'll have more time for my work.

No comments: